Thule roof bars are still our leisure motoring customers first choice. The Rapid-Fit 750 system is now starting to see a gradual decline in sales as more and more vehicles are now being manufactured featuring Fix-Points for roof bars that conform to Euro Crash Test requirements. Thule 751 foot pack is designed to fit most car fix-point roof bars.
The Thule Rapid Fit 755 with Aero bars is by far the most popular roof bar system for cars and estate cars with traditional roof rails. The 755 is extremely simple to fit and adjust and comes with Thule one key system as standard.
Autorack offer a full fitting service for most of the Thule products that we supply. Example of fitting charges are listed below
- Thule - Karrite car roof boxes on customers own pre-fitted bars - Free
- Thule - Karrite roof / top boxes and roof pods using Autorack supplied Thule 750 roof bars Free of charge
- Car roof boxes using Thule 751 fix-point system, £15
- Roof mounted bike carriers (Thule 591, 561 and 530) £5 per bike carrier rack.
- Thule 902 and 903 Euro Classic bike carrier with 9022 adaptor, £25